Introducing Aroma De Merrie
Our mission is simple: to create candles with captivating scents, beautiful minimalist design, and the best ingredients. Essentially, everything we love about luxury candles - but at accessible prices. Hand poured in small batches in New York City, our dreamy scents are made from 100% natural soy wax, a completely renewable resource which burns cleaner and longer, blended with high quality essential oils and fragrance oils.
Our essential oils and fragrances are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never tested on animals.
CANDLE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
1. The first time you burn your candle, make sure to burn for long enough that the wax melts to the edges of the glass. This is called a ‘memory burn’. This creates a candle memory and prevents tunneling on future burns ensuring you get the most out of your candle. On all subsequent burns make sure you burn your candle long enough that it melts to the edge of the container.
2. Before relighting your candle, ensure it has cooled and hardened completely, then trim the little ball from the end of your wick. (We recommend using wick trimmers) Trim your wick to approximately ¼ inch prior to re-lighting. This will prevent your candle from smoking and minimize soot forming on your container. Extinguish the candle if it begins to smoke, if the flame flickers repeatedly or becomes too high. Trim your wick and re-light.
3. Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time, as this can cause the container to get too hot and possibly crack. It will also help to maximize the life of your candle.
4. Keep it out of reach of small hands and paws, do not attempt to move candle while in use, always burn on a flat surface and never leave unattended. Burn soy candle in a draft free area and clear of flammable objects.
5. Keep out of direct sunlight, this prevents damage and discoloration to the wax and ensure you keep your wick trimmed.
RECYCLE YOUR JARS
Soy wax is also easy to remove from materials and surfaces. Which means that once you have finished with your candle, you can simply wash out with warm soapy water, and re-use as a vase, cocktail tumbler or pen holder for your desk!
How can we help you today?
Email us today and we will be happy to answer you as soon as possible. Thank you!
Phone: +(917) 943-4555
Just wanted to say thank you once again and that I loved the candles
My fave by far is the sage, lavender and rosemary but both are beautiful
I can tell you put your love in it”
"Aww thank you, we love the smell tho and long lasting"